[Eat seafood and eat persimmon]_Seafood_Tongchi
We ca n’t pair seafood with many fruits in our life. The main reason is that the residual acid of seafood will react with the vitamin C of the fruits, which will seriously stimulate the health of the stomach and intestines.Diet taboos.
When eating seafood, we should avoid eating with some cold foods, and not with vitamin C foods.
Ca n’t eat persimmon with seafood? The dangers of eating persimmon with seafood are as follows: 1. Indigestion persimmons will form a sediment in the body when they are eaten with seafood, and the supplementary acid contained in persimmon can inhibit digestion.The secretion of the liquid causes the sediment to stay in the body continuously, causing indigestion.
2. Inhibition of nutrient absorption Eating persimmons with seafood will produce badly dissolved substances, which will not only cause indigestion of the body, but also cause the absorption of other nutrients, resulting in inadequate nutrition and malnutrition.
3, abdominal pain, diarrhea, persimmons and seafood are cold foods. When eaten together, it is easy to cause coldness in the spleen and stomach, stimulate the stomach, and slenderness will cause abdominal pain and diarrhea. Some people who are weak will have nausea and vomiting.phenomenon.
Can be eaten with asphyxiation because persimmon and seafood can easily cause physical discomfort, so persimmon cannot be eaten with seafood. Only after one kind of food is fully digested can another kind of food be eaten, and the general food needs 3?
4 hours, so the eating time can be about 4 hours apart.
But to avoid the phenomenon that one kind of food is not completely digested, it is better not to eat two kinds of food on the same day for the sake of insurance.
Pay attention to the following points when eating persimmons. 1. Persimmons cannot be eaten on an empty stomach. Persimmons contain a large amount of fermented acids and pectin. Under fasting conditions, they will form lumps of various sizes under the action of gastric acid. If these lumps cannot reach the small intestine through the pylorus, It will stay in the stomach to form stomach persimmon stone.
Small persimmon stones are initially like apricot kernels, but they grow larger and larger.
If the persimmon cannot be excreted naturally, it will cause digestive tract obstruction, pain in the saliva of the upper jaw, vomiting, and even discard blood, and it was found during surgery that the persimmon is as large as a fist.
If the stomach is “bottomed”, the formation of persimmon stones can be avoided.
2. Control the amount of persimmons. The precipitated acid in persimmons can form compounds that cannot be absorbed by the body with calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron and other minerals in the food, making these nutrients unavailable. Therefore, eating more persimmons easily leads to theseLack of minerals.
Because of the sugar impurities in persimmons, people eat persimmons more than the same amount of apples, pears, and even fullness, which will affect appetite and reduce the intake of meals.
It is generally believed that in the case of non-fasting, it is advisable to eat no more than 200 grams of persimmon each time.
3. After eating, mouthwash persimmon is high in sugar and contains pectin. After eating persimmon, a part of it will always stay in the mouth, especially in the interdental space. Adding weakly acidic implant acid will easily cause tooth erosion., The formation of dental caries, so after eating persimmons should drink a few sips of water, or mouthwash in time.
There are some red persimmons on the market that look very attractive, but they are not sweet at all. They are probably ripened with hormones.
Because it is difficult to distinguish from the outside, it is recommended that you buy one before you decide whether you need to buy more.
Persimmon can’t be eaten with anything. Do not eat with high-protein crab, fish, shrimp and other foods. In Chinese medicine, crab and persimmon are cold foods, so they cannot be eaten together.
From the point of view of modern medicine, crabs, fish, and shrimps with high protein are easily coagulated into pieces under the action of residual acid, that is, persimmon stones.
2. Persimmon and otter meat will cause abdominal pain and diarrhea when eaten together.
3, persimmons and white wine with the same food will be chest tightness.
4. Persimmons and crabs can cause diarrhea when eaten together (another way is poisoning to death).
5, persimmon and potatoes are not easy to digest with the same food.
After eating potatoes, a large amount of carbonic acid will be produced in the stomach. Persimmons will precipitate under the action of gastric acid, which is difficult to digest and difficult to discharge.
6. Persimmons and sweet potatoes are prone to stones.
7. Persimmon cannot be eaten with spinach.
8, persimmon bogey with acidic vegetables.
9, persimmons and calcium-rich foods are prone to stones.
The seafood mentioned above cannot be eaten with certain foods. I hope everyone should be aware of it, because eating seafood with persimmons can cause gastrointestinal indigestion and severe symptoms such as kidney stones.What food can’t go with it.